Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring is coming !

Well I just stepped outside, the sun rising and it is cold, but there is a spring freshness in the air and I am very motivated to get out on my garden today, in the low 40's, and get ready for the green revolution to occur.   I have found myself getting bogged down a lot in the news, as I am obsessive about data collection and I have to know everyday what the stock market is doing, what the congress is doing, etc that the thought of spring and summer is incredibly welcome this year.  I am trying to consume less news and to ponder where I need to take my family in the coming years to avoid the pitfalls of all of these financial problems and the inevitable ramifications in the future.  I worry so much for my children and how our decisions to day might hurt them down the road.  
So it's out to the garden for me to leave the world behind !!

2 comments:

  1. Can anyone else post a comment to my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I figured out this is the way to do it when there's already a comment. What I'm trying to figure out is how to be the FIRST one to comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete